So far on tour with The Anatomy of Frank, we have played at:
- Rivermont Pizza, Lynchburg, VA (delicious local pizza)
- Green Bean, Greensboro, NC (had an awesome Italian cappuccino)
- Elliott’s Revue, Winston-Salem, NC (crowd really dug the songs)
Each show has been slightly different and had its own unique performance energy. Personally I really enjoy the opportunity to express myself artistically and emote each night, in addition to the fact that as a band we are getting much tighter and really starting to live our music. During the days we have:
- Eaten brunch in Lynchburg
- Done yoga / gymnastics and played frisbee and soccer in Winston-Salem
- Hung out at Kyle’s house (pool table, awesome food)
The bonding we’ve experienced during the day really comes out at night, which is great. We have spent many hours rehearsing the finer intricacies of songs (and are continuously doing so with newer material), so now we are able to improve through emotional and social cues, not just technical improvements.
And last but not least, we have a new EP available! Relax, There’s Nothing Here But Old Pictures can be found here. We are incredible grateful to Lance Brenner, our producer, for recording and mixing these songs; it’s really exciting to have a physical product to deliver in addition to our live shows. Yesterday we also talked with Allen Ferro from Los Angeles who might become involved with our band in a managerial role.