- The best training methodology out there in my opinion
- I highly recommend the GB Starter Pack (includes Foundation One and Handstand One).
- The Stretch Series is a game-changer for those needing mobility work.
- The Foundation Series is the most comprehensive bodyweight training program available.
Poliquin Group Store (including BioSignature products)
- Hands-down the best quality supplements I have ever used
- Their Foundation line includes a multi-vitamin, fish oil, vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, and probiotic that I use.
- I also use their Performance line of Incite, Rise, and Thrive (some of my favorite-tasting supplements).
- RestoRem and Bliss are also my preferred supplements for winding down in the evening.
Precision Nutrition’s “The Essentials of Nutrition Coaching”
- How to include nutrition in a training, coaching or therapeutic environment
- How to quickly and accurately assess the nutritional needs of a new client
- How to devise a nutrition plan based on that assessment
- What stats to measure and how exactly to measure them
- How to optimize a nutrition plan based on those stats
- How to help your clients lose fat 3-5X as fast as they are now.
Precision Nutrition’s “Fat Loss for Men” and “Fat Loss for Women”
- The 5 things you need to know about nutrition — the same things PN has teaches their clients
- Exactly what foods to eat to lose fat — at every meal
- How to make delicious meals with a few simple ingredients
- The best types of exercise for fat loss — don’t waste your time on anything else
- Exactly how much time you need to exercise — no guesswork here, they share the real data with you
- Supplements for fat loss: the two different approaches you can take
- Which four supplements PN uses with their clients when fat loss is the goal
- The one crucial reason why people fail at fat loss, and the two simple things you can do to make sure you succeed