Hey there! Lots has happened since I last updated this blog:
- Recorded an album and filmed a music video (see below) with The Anatomy of Frank
- Finished the indoor drumline season with George Mason University
- Traveled to Guatemala with Jenni Gabriela
Lots is also on the way:
- Heading to Atlanta to teach Spirit Drum and Bugle Corps for a few weeks
- Touring VA, NC, TN, and GA with The Anatomy of Frank in June
- Touring the East Coast and Mid-West with Spirit in July and August
As I’ll be away from CrossFit Charlottesville for most of the summer, I plan to modify my training accordingly. I hope to run the Trail Runner Ultra Race of Champions in September (50K trail option), so I will do one sprinting session and one long run each week. Without ready access to weights, I will be doing lots of bodyweight exercises, including working on skills from Ido Portal’s Floreio Art, Gymnastics WOD, and Gymnastics Bodies. Given that eating well and sleeping enough will be challenging, I expect to lose some strength and weight.
Okay, as promised, here is “Saturday Morning” by The Anatomy of Frank. Much thanks to Brian Witmer for filming and editing!